Liability Insurance for Colorado Start-Ups
Every penny counts when you are starting a business. We know because we were once a startup ourselves. That is why we want to help other Colorado entrepreneurs and startups get the insurance they need to protect their new venture from liability claims.
Work with a local independent insurance agency
Insurance isn’t cheap, but it also doesn’t have to blow your entire starting capital. As independent insurance agents in Colorado, we can help you find the right insurance for your business and your budget. Starting a business is risky on many fronts, and everybody makes mistakes, especially in the beginning. However, some mistakes can be corrected; others can leave you and your business vulnerable to lawsuits that can end your dream before it even gets a chance to take off.
Different types of liability insurance for start-ups
Depending on the type of business you are starting, there are different types of liability insurance you will need:
- Professional liability – In case you cannot, for whatever reason, provide the service that you promised.
- Product liability – In case you cannot, for whatever reason, provide the product that you promised.
- Employee liability – In case an employee is injured on the job.
- Public liability – In case a client is injured while visiting your job site or place of business.
- Directors’ and officers’ liability – In case the decisions you make don’t sit well with investors and shareholders.
Liability insurance for Colorado start-ups
Having starting our own independent insurance company we are well aware of the risks of starting a business. We want to be your partners in insurance to help you get the right coverage for your budget without leaving you vulnerable to liability claims. As your business grows, so does your risk of liability. With AAI Central Agency, we’ll stay on top of your coverage so that you never get caught underinsured and at risk.